Team Member Bio:
Chad is an experienced educator with over twenty years in public education. He has taught Art to PreK through 12th grade as well as middle school Technology Education until finally accepting a role as an Instructional Technology Coach at a high school in Virginia for the past several years. Chad strives to assist staff in the incorporation of technology in their subject areas in various ways while keeping the core of the content intact.
Areas of Experience:
- Art PreK-8, Tech Ed 6-8, Instructional Technology Resource Teacher 6-8, Instructional Technology Coach 9-12
- Summer Art classes through the Shenandoah University Conservatory
Teaching or Administrative Certifications:
- Art K-12
- Google Certified Trainer, Hapara Trainer, CETL Certified, WeVideo Ambassador, Makerbot Certified, EdPuzzle Coach, Screencastify, EdPuzzle certifications, Certified Education Technology Leader (CETL) certified and more
- Blueridge Technology Conference
- ...as well as various other "in house" PD days.