Team Member Bio:
Kaiti Hillman is on a mission to help teachers seamlessly integrate technology to amplify student learning. As a certified PreK-6 teacher and K-12 media specialist, she has an extensive 14 year background in many facets of education. She has excelled in all of her roles as a teacher, media specialist, technology resource coach, and an instructional coach. Mrs. Hillman has been trained and served as a leader in Instructional Practices Inventory (IPI) and APL instructional strategies. She is Nearpod, Screencastify, and Flocabulary certified. Kaiti has served on leadership teams, coordinated the implementation of a schoolwide anti-bullying program, renovated a school library, and played an instrumental role in transitioning her county to a virtual platform during the COVID-19 pandemic through trainings and tutorials for teachers and parents.
She is an instructional leader in her current coaching role, as well as the administrator for her county's online grading platform.
Areas of Experience:
- 5 year PreK 5 years 1st grade 2 years media specialist 1 year technology resource coach 1 year instructional coach
Teaching or Administrative Certifications:
- Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Media Specialist
- Screencastify Certified, Nearpod Certified Educator, Flocabulary
Additional Certifications & Accomplishments:
- Instructional Practices Inventory (IPI) trained, APL trained (classroom management)
- Google Classroom training
- County Science Vertical Planning PD
- County Stations Training