Team Member Bio:
Rosemary Wagoner is currently in her 19th year as an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher with Waynesboro Public Schools. Prior to leaving the classroom, she taught grades K-4 for 12 years.
Rosemary has a passion for integrating technology into the curriculum effectively and welcomes any opportunity to do more training with teachers to increase the usage of technology with students.
Rosemary received her Bachelor’s degree from Bridgewater College and a Master’s degree from George Washington University in Educational Technology Leadership. Rosemary is an NTTI Master Teacher.
Rosemary’s website, http://ms-wagoners-corner.weebly.com/. offers tutorials and helpful hints on a variety of topics relating to instructional technology.
Rosemary enjoys working with children. She leads a 4-H Coding Club in Augusta County. The youth learn valuable life skills along with coding in Scratch.
Areas of Experience:
- 1 year Kindergarten, 5 years 2nd Grade, 2 years 1st grade, 2 years 3rd grade, 1 year 4th grade and 19 years ITRT (Elementary School, Middle School, High School, Higher Ed)
- 3 1/2 years BRCC adjunct, 3 years VCTC adult classes
Teaching or Administrative Certifications:
- Elementary, General Middle School
- NTTI Master Teacher
Additional Certifications & Accomplishments:
- Working on Clever and Google Certified Educator I
- Digital Citizenship - https://learningpaths.symbaloo.com/preview/L99674/ Google Classroom
- Using Google Tools-http://ms-wagoners-corner.weebly.com/google-tools.html
- Can I Use This Resource-https://vste.org/brainstorm-2020-can-i-use-this-amazing-resource/
- Computer Science Standards-http://ms-wagoners-corner.weebly.com/computer-science.html
- Code.org, Starting a Coding Club-http://bit.ly/2KsLW2I
- Brainstorm-2, VSTE-3, NTTI-5, VEA Instructional Conference-1